Use this form if you are interested in treatment services at The Koch Center. If you do not hear back from us within 24-48 hours (weekdays), please assume we did not receive this message and call (201) 670-6450 ext. 1
The Koch Center
71 Franklin Tpke., Ste. 8
Waldwick, NJ 07463
40 N. Van Brunt St.
Englewood, NJ 07631
94 Park St.
Montclair, NJ 07042
301 E. Hanover Ave.
Morristown, NJ 07960
- The DBT Center of North Jersey
- What is DBT?
- Services & Programs
- Adult DBT Program
- Adolescent DBT Program
- DBT Program for Middle Schoolers
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy for Children (ages 7-12)
- School Refusal Program
- Outpatient Trauma Program
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Treatment
- DBT Protocol for Binge Eating Disorder and Bulimia
- Adult & Adolescent DBT Graduate Groups
- Summer DBT Skills Intensive 2022
- About Us
- Article: Mindfulness Demystified
- Article: Playful Ways to Stop the Fighting
- Article: The Many Faces of Mood Dysregulation in Adolescents and Middle Schoolers
- Article: Hooked on the Web: Internet Addiction
- Article: How to Parent an Adult Child (Living at Home)
- Article for Parents: “Meeting in the Middle”
- Book Recommendations
- Good Faith Estimate