The Koch Center offers several Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Programs:
DBT Groups and Programs
- Winter Break Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Program New!
- Adolescent DBT Programs
- DBT Program for Middle Schoolers (6th-8th grade)
- Adult DBT Programs
- Adult & Adolescent DBT Graduate Groups
- School Refusal Program
- Adult Trauma Program
- Individual DBT Skills Training
- Individual DBT Therapy
- Individual DBT Protocol for Binge Eating Disorder and Bulimia
Family DBT Skills Training
- When appropriate, we can teach an entire family DBT skills in an individual format (not in a group).
We offer an “Intensively Trained” DBT Team. For further information about any of our DBT Programs, please contact Dr. Cyndi Koch at (201) 670-6450 x1.
Cynthia Koch, Psy.D., Director
Licensed Psychologist (NJ #2798)
“When a person is struggling, they need to be able to get the best possible help in the easiest and most comfortable way. We are dedicated to providing the utmost in personalized quality care. That is why we customize our treatment to meet your needs and offer so many services in one place.”
“We take the extra steps to make sure that you are satisfied”